Superior service. That’s why 75 per cent of the Calgary TELUS Convention Centre’s clients come back a second time.
Discover a team that will exceed your expectations, from start to finish. Here are just some of the event services we offer:
- A dedicated event manager to oversee every detail
- The latest in audiovisual and digital technology, including high-speed Internet connections between rooms and around the world
- Experienced, knowledgeable and professional staff to serve you and your guests.
ST. GEORGE SHOW SERVICE is the exclusive material handling supplier and the preferred display service contractor at the Calgary TELUS Convention Centre. The company has a permanent onsite office and full-time professional staff to meet the needs of exhibitors.
ST. GEORGE works with CTCC clients to develop floor plans and manage details before, during and after events. It also handles all displays, materials and set-up and provides carpet, draping, chair, table and other display needs.
See additional ST. GEORGE services.
Or contact Peter O’Dwyer at ST. GEORGE.
The CTCC works with FMAV for all in-house audio/visual services and equipment.
A leader in audio/visual, FMAV works with meeting and event planners to help them connect with their audiences. They do this in three ways:
1. Understanding the unique goals and requirements of each event
2. Providing audiovisual expertise and event technology integration to create and optimize the connection
3. Executing flawlessly
For more information, contact our Show Manager.